With a little delay, we are proud to announce the release of Lizmap-Web-Client version 3.1.0 : https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-web-client/releases/tag/3.1.0
This new version integrates a large number of features:
- JS - Add ability to add a bottom dock with lizMap.addDock
- Print - Add an option to choose format: PDF, JPG, PNG, SVG
- Cache - PNG tiles: use maximum compression
- Cache - JPEG tiles: use 90 instead of 80 compression
- Map - New tool to change layer opacity && add tools in layer info panel
- Fast searching among project data via quickfinder
- Option to restrict access per project for given groups
- Popup - Use option to display children only for defined layers
- Add OpenStreetMap Stamen Toner background layer
- Display child table in the Edition form
- Create child from the Edition form
- Delete child from the Edition form
- Update child from the Edition form
- Selection tool
- Mutually disable layers
- Add information panel for baselayer to allow changing opacity
- Edition - Restrict edition per layer via new acl property
- Admin - New menu to configure interface main colors & logo
- Add bbox option to wmts seeding command line
- Attribute table - Option to restrict data to map extent & layer visibility
- Attribute table - More compact table rendering
- Fix some notice and warnings
- lizmapProject: improve robustness about project files loading
We would like to thank the various contributors who participated in this version and particularly José Macau for his continuous tests and bug reports.
We would also like to thank those who contributed directly by funding features: Ville d'Avignon, ADUGA (maps), Faunalia (maps), Andromède Océanologie (medtrix), PNRBV, Alisé Géomatique, La FAB BM, Thau Agglomération, Agence de l'Eau Adour-Garonne, Pays de Pontivy (maps), Grand Narbonne; and those who contribute indirectly by using our hosting infrastructure Lizmap Hosting: Territoires & Paysages, CC Bugey Sud, Ville d'Ajaccio, PTPU (maps), Cartophyl, CIPEL, Agence de l'Eau Rhône Méditerranée Corse, Quimper Cornouaille Développement (maps), la CCI de Vaucluse (maps).
There remains work on documentation and translation.
We also publish version 3.0.12 of Lizmap-Web-Client, https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-web-client/releases/tag/3.0.12, which is a bugfix release and we recommend that you install if you do not want to upgrade to version 3.1.