Lizmap Web Client 3.2 and futur
Par René-Luc D'Hont le lundi 21 janvier 2019, 07:00 - Système d'Information Géographique (SIG) - Lien permanent
Lizmap Web Client 3.2.*
We are pleased to announce the release of lizmap web client 3.2 - 1 - 2
This version proposes new features:
- Add Dataviz capabilities - Statistics with Dataviz
- Add Atlas capabilities - Atlas - sequence of entities of a chosen layer
- Support QGIS Atlas print through qgis-atlasprint plugin https://github.com/3liz/qgis-atlasprint
- Edition: Manage point X,Y values through form
- Edition: Use geolocation to draw geometries
- Embeddable maps
- Search tool can use a PostgreSQL lizmap_search table/view - Spatial searching - PostgreSQL search
- Retrieving password
This version improves:
- PHP event for searching tool
- Updating locales
And new locales are availables:
We also enhance the way to localize the plugin, the web client and the documentation through transifex.
Futur Lizmap Web Client versions
We have planned the release of version 3.3 at the end of February. This version has to fully support QGIS Server 3.4.* and upper.
We also plan to release a version 4 during the year 2019. This version will be based on recent versions of OpenLayers, Bootstrap and JQuery. We have started this work. We develop an add-on to Lizmap to build its map from published layers within the instance.