Hosting / developments / trainings / advices
Lizmap Hosting: Your Lizmap instances managed by 3Liz
Lizmap is an open-source software, designed by 3Liz, that you can install at your place. But setting up and maintaining a server properly is time consuming and can be complex.
Choosing to host your QGIS maps with Lizmap on Lizmap Hosting, allows you to enjoy the following benefits:
- No servers to configure, no backups to set: we take care of everything!
- You benefit at any time from the latest version of Lizmap and QGIS-Server Long Term Release (LTR)
- HTTPS access: free SSL certificates!
- SSL access to FTP and your Postgresql / PostGIS instances
- Soon: access to your Lizmap instance in HTTP/2 and IPv6, for more performance!
As a contributor to QGIS, Lizmap and QGIS Server software, we can help you to improve this free software. We can, on quotation:
- Develop and propose new features
- Improve the interfaces and operation of existing features
- Fix bugs
- Create extensions or modules to fit your business needs
- the addition to QGIS Server of the WFS 1.1.0 standard #5297,
- the addition to QGIS of the ability to modify the SVG aspect ratio #4912,
- the creation of the Cadastre module for QGIS and its porting for QGIS Server and Lizmap.
Capacity building in Open Source GIS
We offer to support you in acquiring open source GIS skills through:
- Our trainings (for french speakers)
- Our on-site interventions with your teams
- Our support offer
We offer 4 types of training for french speakers whose content can be defined in collaboration and rely on your data:
- Introduction to GIS with QGIS software
- Getting started with QGIS
- Publishing Web Map Applications with QGIS® and Lizmap (can be done in english)
- Development with pyQGIS
Implementing your GIS
We propose to assist you in the analysis, evolution and design of your Geographic Information System.
- Data modeling,
- Structuring databases,
- Data integration,
- Setting up Web Geographic Services,
- Creation of automated production lines or not,
- Creating business interfaces,
- Implementation of desktop, web and mobile interface
Contact us for any quote request.