3Liz is pleased to announce the release of Lizmap Web Client 3.4.10 and 3.5.2 and also modules and QGIS plugins.
Lizmap Web Client
These versions are fixing regressions or issues. About the 3.5.2, we can notice :
- Improve the user experience when uploading a picture from a mobile in an input form
- Improve error message about the new panel "Server information"
These two versions includes :
- Fixing forms having drop down menu with an empty item
- Improve performance when fetching data from QGIS Server
Packages and the full list of modifications are available on the release page
For your information, we are now only doing critical bug-fixing on the 3.4 branch.
Customers who have subscribed to a hosting package with us have received all updates automatically.
QGIS Server plugins
During this month, we have also released new versions about QGIS Server plugins :
- WfsOutputExtension 1.7.0, fixing the field type detection when exporting layers, funded by the Hauts-de-France province.
- Lizmap QGIS Server 3.7.5, improve the Lizmap API, filter by polygon etc
- AtlasPrint 3.3.1 to display the current logged Lizmap user in a PDF
To add additional features on top of Lizmap :
- AltiProfil 0.2.3
- openADS 1.0.0, French use case only
- Adresse 1.0.0, French use case only
- Cadastre 1.8.1, French use case only
Happy upgrading 🦎
The 3Liz team