Released Lizmap Web Client 2.11
We are pleased to announce the completion of a new LizMap-Web-Client version: 2.11.0. This version is the latest of the 2.* branch.
This new version brings new features:
- The ability to pass from one map to another without going through the project page while keeping the view.
- The ability to filter a layer by users. This feature is made to create an annotation layer. Each user can view and modify their data.
- The ability to display the attribute table of certain layers.
- The ability to hide some interface elements. This feature allows to integrate more easily Lizmap's maps in a web site.
- The ability to use QGIS map tooltip as popup content.
- The ability to disable the group activation boxes. This feature prevents a user to activate multiple layers simultaneously.
- The ability to choose the units displayed when moving the mouse.
The version 2.11 also incorporates locating in Greek, thanks to Arnaud Deleurme. Lizmap Plugin and Web Client will therefore be available in:
Thanks to all contributors for localisations, tests and features:
- Juline Ancelin
- Paolo Cavallini
- Victor Herreros
- Nicolas Boisteault
- Salvatore Larosa
- Arnaud Deleurme
- Giovanni Manghi
You'll find a documentation in english : http://docs.3liz.com/en
You can download Lizmap Web Client 2.11.0 on releases page