LizMap-Web-Client : new version 2.9.0
We are pleased to announce the completion of a new version of LizMap-Web-Client for the new year 2014.
They took us 9 months to publish this new version. We should publish more regularly and we promise to do it for the new year 2014.
This new version brings new features:
- Home page:
- Add a button showing map metadata window for each project
- Print feature:
- Add scale selection
- Add multi-printing based on project composers
- Add Spanish language
- Simplified themes files
- Enhance interoperability: case insensibility for request parameters
- Optimization: option to enable multiple WMS URLs to parallelize tile downloading in Openlayers
- Geolocation: 2 buttons to set up geolocation once or continuously
- Improve projections management
- Use layer title instead of layer name + better behaviour in some web browsers
- Implement Value Relation field edit type for forms
- Handle views & QGIS Where clauses
And correction of different bugs.
For more information: ChangeLog 2.9.0
You can download the software from this page: Download LizMap
See our examples:
look at the documentation and also some video tutorials: